If you have read some of my previous blog posts, you know I am a huge fan of the family travel box subscription Up and Away Adventures. It is one of my favorite companies out there.
In general, I love travel subscription boxes. They make great gifts for kids, and they are ideal for supporting home learning in social studies, science, world cultures, art, and even word languages.
Travel subscription boxes are great for opening kids' eyes to the world and have been very helpful for our family during times we couldn't travel or for staycations. In fact, it was a big part of how we planned the best staycation ever!
Up and Away Adventures, though new to the market, has an outstanding product. Created with the support of educators and based on learning through all five senses, it is a fantastic product for the whole family.
This post contains affiliate links for which I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you, should you make a purchase using this link. See my disclaimer. Please note that Up and Away Adventures gifted me a box for review, but all of my opinions are 100% honest and my own.
Up and Away Adventures Travel Box Subscription: Brazil Edition
Recently, Up and Away Adventures released their newest country box: Brazil! I was thrilled to get the chance to receive their newest travel box and give it my product review. And, this time, I decided to do it on video!
Check out my complete product review of Up and Away Adventures' Brazil box below ⤵.
What's Inside Up And Away Adventures Travel Box Subscription: Brazil Box
Inside the Brazil box, you will find Up And Away Adventures' signature quality content that engages all five senses, including:
- Carnival Mask
- Brazil Flag
- Pacoquinha Snack
- Coconut Smell
- Links to virtual tours of Brazil and educational videos
- Soccer Fidget Spinner
- Brazilian Recipes
- Wooden Airplane Craft
- Rainforest Activity Set and Sticker Book
- Diorama Salt Dough Map Craft
- Memory Card Game
See the items in detail in my video above ⬆.
Up And Away Adventures Subscription At A Glance
If you are considering ordering an Up And Away Adventures Travel Box Subscription, here is a quick checklist of what you need to know:
- The travel box subscription is bi-monthly (meaning every other month.)
- Up And Away Adventures travel box subscription ships on the 20th of each month.
- This multicultural subscription box includes something for the whole family, from preschool age and up.
- It is ideal for kids ages 6 and older, who will get the most out of the box.
- You can purchase a single box of a specific country if you like or order the travel box subscription.
- You can buy a gift subscription.
- Single boxes are $54.95 and the bi-monthly subscription is $49.95 per box.
- If you order the travel box subscription, the first box is Tanzania, followed by a box of a new country every other month thereafter.
- Up And Away Adventures countries to date include Tanzania, Spain, Germany, Switzerland, and Brazil, with new countries coming soon.
- Each box is curated with the help of an education consultant with over 24 years of elementary education experience, according to the Up And Away Adventures website.
Check out my complete Up and Away Adventures Product Review.
It includes complete details about the product, subscription details, Frequently Asked Questions, and pricing.
I have tried and tested with my three children two Up And Away Adventures travel boxes, and there is consistent quality in each. It kept their interest, and all of us learned a lot about the countries of Spain and Brazil.
If you are ready to order your travel box subscription from and Up And Away Adventures, you can get the box here ⤵.
Final Thought On Up And Away Adventures Travel Box Subscription Brazil Edition
Just like the previous boxes in the Up And Away Adventures Travel Box Subscription, the Brazil box is exceptionally well thought out. It is an amazing educational travel from home experience for the whole family.
Utilizing all five senses to create an experiential learning adventure, the Up And Away Adventures travel box subscription is one of the best products out there. And, it is the next best thing to visiting Brazil in person! It is a great family adventure to travel from home.