If you are thinking of visiting Disney World in 2024, you'll want to read this to help you plan your vacation! As always, Disney comes up with new and exciting experiences and 2024 is no different.
Now, I have been to Walt Disney World more times than I can count. Probably close to or more than 100 in my life. And, every time I visit, the vacation is different.
Why? Often it's because there are constant changes at Walt Disney World Resort. From new attractions, restaurants, celebrations, or activities to us just choosing different things to do on this vacation, each vacation is always unique. That's why I say Disney is an experience, not just a destination.
Now, there's a lot of talk of Walt Disney World these days, from costs to crowds to changes at the parks. First, let's get the elephant out of the room (and no, I'm not talking about Dumbo.) The big question on everyone's mind is, “Disney World 2024 – is it still magical?”
YES. Even in 2024, Walt Disney World is still quite magical. In fact, it is getting better all the time. And while, yes, it can be an expensive vacation, you can certainly do Walt Disney World at every budget. How? Check out my Disney World Cost Calculator for tips.
Whether you haven't been to Walt Disney World Resort in a year, many years, or ever before, this post is for you. Read on to discover why you should visit Disney World in 2024.
Ready to experience the happiest place in the world? Here's what you need to know before visiting Walt Disney World this year.
I am a planDisney panelist for 2023, but all opinions are my own. This post contains affiliate links which means I may receive a commission at no cost to you should you make a purchase using this link. See my disclaimer. Cover photo credit: Bon Voyage With Kids
Walt Disney World 2024: 15+ Tips For Visiting This Year
If you are visiting Walt Disney World in 2024, you are in for a real treat. There are many new attractions that have opened, like TRON Lightcyle / Run, Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind, Moana's Journey Into Water, and new restaurants like Rodeo Round Up BBQ. Happily Ever After fireworks have returned to Magic Kingdom and a new nighttime spectacular is coming to EPCOT.
Plus, beginning January 9, 2024, you no longer have to make a theme park reservation (one of the MOST exciting changes), and the Disney Dining Plans are returning! There are even a lot of specials and discounts for stays at Walt Disney World Resort hotels, so it is a great time to visit Walt Disney World Resort!
If you are planning to visit Disney World in 2024, there are several key things you need to know before planning your Walt Disney World vacation. Be sure to include a trip to Magic Kingdom to see the castle!
A Note About Visiting Walt Disney World Resort In 2024
First, for now, throw out all you knew before about navigating the parks, especially if it has been a few years since you have visited. Disney World 2024 is an entirely different beast (and I don't mean the one Belle married.)
If you have never visited Disney before, you may want to check out my Disney World For Beginners guide to give you an overview. It can be overwhelming to plan a Disney vacation, even for the most experienced among us.
Disney is constantly releasing updates and may modify or change their rules and availability and add new features over the course of the year. It's hard for any of us to keep up with, even if we visit more than once a year! But for now, these tips will help you if you have a trip planned in the coming months.
Lastly, the tips in this post are current at of the time of publishing.
1. Theme Park Reservations No Longer Required After January 9, 2024
From now until January 9, 2024, it is still required to make a theme park reservation. After that, you will no longer need to make theme park reservations for date-based tickets.
The good news is that you will be able to just purchase a ticket for a date and theme park and not have to worry about the theme park reservation step. The bad news is that the parks will not be using the reservation system to limit Guests, so that could mean the parks are more crowded.
So, be aware of the time of year you are visiting and plan accordingly. It's always a good idea to stay at the Walt Disney World Resorts to get early theme park entry, and depending on if you are in a Deluxe Resort, you may have access to Extended Theme Park Hours (available for certain parks on certain dates.) It's also always a good idea to get to the parks for rope drop and take advantage of Disney Genie+.
Make sure your tickets are connected to your My Disney Experience account and your My Disney Experience app. And be sure to create your “party” of family members traveling with you. This will make everything below much easier!
- If you choose to purchase the Park Hopper, you need a reservation for the first park and then can go to the second park after 2 p.m. until the second park's closing. However, beginning January 9, 2024, you can visit another park at ANY TIME if you have the Park Hopper Option or an Annual Pass.
- Currently, you don't need a reservation for the second park (but this can change), and is subject to availability and park capacity. And, you have to actually enter the first park for the Park Hopper to the second park to be valid. Again, this is through January 9, 2024.
- A dining reservation in a park does not grant you entry. You have to have a park reservation and valid theme park ticket to enter or have the Park Hopper (though a reservation in the second park doesn't guarantee access.)
2. Changes To Park Hopper As Of January 9, 2024
If you remember the old Park Hopper ways, this benefit is going to make you happy. Prior to January 9th, you still have to follow the Park Hopper rules and have a theme park reservation (see above.)
Beginning January 9th, you can Park Hop at ANY TIME of day, as long as you have purchased the Park Hopper Tickets or have an Annual Pass. Please note that this is always subject to theme park capacity, so if you are visiting on the busiest day or time of year, you may not get entry. But this change is coming in January 2024.
3. Touchless Technology Available
Walt Disney World Resort is still offering many ways to take advantage of touchless technology. These include:
- Mobile Order Service for Dining: You can order your Quick Service meal ahead of time and select a pick up time right from your My Disney Experience app.
- Restaurant Walk-Up List: If you want to visit a restaurant but didn't have an Advance Dining Reservation, you can add your party's name to the Restaurant Walk Up List (if available at select locations) using the My Disney Experience app.
- Mobile Check-In for Reservations: Let them know you are there for your Advance Dining Reservation from your phone!
- Scannable Codes for Select Restaurant Menus: While at a table-service restaurant, you can scan a code to access the digital menu.
- Online Check-In at Disney Resort Hotels: You can use online check in at Disney Resort hotels if you want to avoid walking in to the lobby. When the room is ready, Disney will send you a notification and then, you can use either a MagicBand or a digital key on your My Disney Experience app.
- For theme park entry use MagicBands, or a Disney MagicMobile pass on your phone.
- MagicBands for room entry if they are connected to your My Disney Experience account or you can use Magic Mobile from the app on your phone to open your Resort room door.
- Cashless Transactions: You can use your debit or credit cards, Disney gift cards, Mobile Wallet, Apple Pay, or charge to your room using your MagicBand.
- Car Locator: You can keep track of your car location in the My Disney Experience app, so if you lose track of where you parked, you don't have to call over a parking attendant. Just look in the app.
4. Download My Disney Experience App
I always recommend downloading the My Disney Experience app to your phone.
Not only will it help you monitor ride wait times and keep track of all of your reservations. But, it is also how you can make new reservations, add yourself to the Walk-Up List for table dining service, and mobile order for Quick Service.
It is also where you can purchase PhotoPass photos, have access to your Disney Genie, Disney Genie+, and Lightning Lane information, make park reservations, keep track of theme park tickets, and more. It is pretty much the keeper of every detail of your entire Walt Disney World Resort vacation (think of it as your personal travel agent and tour operator right on your phone!)
You can even mark where you parked in your My Disney Experience app, so if you lose track of your car, it will help you find it! That's amazing!
5. No Fast Pass+ Reservations
If it's been a few years since you visited Walt Disney World Resort (like pre pandemic,) this section is for you! For those of us who have strategized Fast Pass+ reservations in years past, having no Fast Pass+ Reservations takes getting used to.
The Fast Pass+ was Free. The Disney Genie+ and Individual Lightning Lanes costs money. So, you just have to stand in line or you can purchase the Disney Genie+ and Individual Lightning Lane Passes.
For a few select attractions, there are Virtual Queues, which requires some explaining so I will outline that below (see that section.) I know, my inner Donald Duck was mumbling too. Disney World 2024 is a whole new world for us Fast Pass+ fanatics.
Plus, at the time of this article, you can only make Disney Genie+ Reservations one at a time. Whereas with the Old Fast Pass+ system, you could make three reservations at a time.
But don't panic. Read on below to find out how this works.
A Note About Virtual Queue In 2024
There are currently two attractions for which you can book Virtual Queus: TRON Lightcycle / Run in Magic Kingdom Park and Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind in EPCOT. Essentially, for these two rides, you either grab a Virtual Queue or you book an Individual Lightning Lane. If you don't have one of these, you can't ride these attractions!
For Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, which used to have a Virtual Queue, this is now a separate Individual Lightning Lane purchase to get on fast or wait in the general standby line. This is done through the My Disney Experience app, and a theme park entrance to Disney Hollywood Studios is required.
The same is now true for Remy's Ratatouille Adventure in Epcot (see more info below). And theme park tickets to Epcot are required for this attraction.
But, there are a few things to note. If you're a Disney Resort Hotel guest, you can now enjoy EARLY THEME PARK ENTRY 30 minutes before the regular opening in the morning. And guests at deluxe Disney Resort hotels can have select extended evening hours (check with your hotel for dates and details.)
6. Make Dining Reservations Early
As soon as you are 60 days out from your arrival, you can begin to make Disney Dining Reservations for the entirety of your stay if you are a Disney Resort Hotel Guest (up to 10 days) or at 60 days out of the reservation for non-Resort Guests. Be sure to do them as soon as you can, as they fill up. And many places only accept dining reservations (no walk-ins) there.
There are some restaurants accepting a waiting list (called a walk-up list), which you can join from your My Disney Experience app. Some of these are an hour wait, and you have to be near the restaurant to join the walk-up list.
But, my suggestion is to get those dining reservations 60 days out, especially for coveted restaurants like the new Space 220 restaurant in Epcot and the new experience at the Be Our Guest restaurant in Magic Kingdom.
Plus, everyone will be happy to hear that Disney Dining Plans are back as of January 2024!
If you keep checking, sometimes new times get released. But if you have your heart set on a dining experience or want to guarantee a sit-down meal, book it early!
In addition, Quick Service lines are long, and you can only order via the My Disney Experience app (see #7). So, it is good to have Disney dining reservations in your pocket.
7. Mobile Ordering For Quick Service At Many Locations
Many Quick-Service dining locations offer mobile order via the My Disney Experience app. Frankly, this is my preferred way to dine, as you can plan ahead for your dining and save time.
Some now allow walk-ups. But when possible, Mobile Ordering is the way to go.
To do this, you have to:
- Pre-order on the My Disney Experience app
- Select a pickup time
- Alert the Quick Service restaurant via the app when you have arrived
- Wait until they let you know it is ready
Mobile Ordering Quick Service In The Parks
If you plan to have quick service lunch or dinner in the theme parks, ORDER YOUR MEAL IN ADVANCE. We found that at 10:00 a.m., the Quick Service restaurants were already booking pick up times around 12 p.m.
That means if you wait until 12 p.m. to order lunch, you may not be able to pick it up until 2 p.m.
So sometime in the morning, decide which Quick Service location you want, place the order, and select the pick-up window for when you want to eat lunch. Otherwise, you may miss out on the time you hoped for.
Mobile Ordering is easy and convenient! You can simply put in your order while standing in line, choose a pickup time for when you will be ready to eat, and forget about it until it's time for you to arrive to the restaurant for pickup. Then, arrive at your chosen Quick Service restaurant at your pickup time, tell the app you are there, and like magic, your meal is ready for you!
8. Disney Dining Plans Return!
In January 2024, the beloved Disney Dining Plans return. If you have a reservation package for arrival post January 9, 2024, you can add one of the two Disney Dining Plans to your reservation.
These are prepaid meals to add to any Disney Hotel vacation package, so that you don't have to worry about paying additionally for these meals and snacks during your vacation. It can certainly help you vacation on a budget, as long as you plan to use all of it.
You can choose from:
Quick Service Dining Plan: This gives you the following options for each day for each Guest in your party age 3 and older:
- 2 Quick-Service Meals (per night of stay)
- 1 Snack/Nonalcoholic Drink (per night of stay)
- 1 Resort-Refillable Drink Mug
*Note that there are specific rules and specifics around where and how these can be used.
Disney Dining Plan: This gives you the following options for each Guest in your party age 3 and older:
- 1 Quick-Service Meal (per night of stay)
- 1 Table-Service Meal (per night of stay)
- 1 Snack/Nonalcoholic Drink (per night of stay)
- 1 Resort-Refillable Drink Mug
*Note, just like the Quick Service Dining Plan, there are specifics you need to confirm for when and how these can be used.
9. Expect Lines For Everything
For an experienced Disney guest who is used to finding ways to navigate the system efficiently, it was hard to accept there were lines for everything. And, I mean EVERYTHING.
From long lines for a snack vendor to lines for attractions to lines to enter stores, be prepared to stand in lines. And plan accordingly.
In fact, this is a good time to download the Play Disney Parks app and have some fun while you wait.
Get to the parks as early as possible (and take advantage of Early Entry if you are a Disney Resort hotel guest,) get in line for your must-do attractions first, and take advantage the new Disney Genie Service to help you make the most of your visit. Also, take advantage of the Individual Lightning Lane and Disney Genie + options.
If you can, and don't save your souvenir shopping until the end. When you shop, use Mobile Checkout when available to save time and avoid lines!
Visit the shops in the middle of the day. Note they are not sending purchases back to your room, so you will need to carry it through the park.
But trust me waiting until the end will get you standing in a long line with everyone else who had the same idea.
Avoid shopping at Disney Springs on the weekends, and try to visit the shops and snack carts at off times. It is very busy at the parks!
10. Some Lines Aren't What They Seem
While the lines for attractions look daunting and may have a nasty number like a 60-minute wait, note that these aren't always accurate. On several occasions, we stood in what we thought was a 45 or 60-minute line for an attraction only to get to the front in 20 minutes.
Now, that's my kind of Disney magic!
We had two times when the lines took longer than the estimated wait time. But more often, the opposite was true and we rode quite a lot.
You also may have to zig-zag around the parks more due to the varying wait times and to maximize your magic . But have flexibility and patience and you can enjoy quite a lot of the theme park offerings. And keep in mind, the Disney Genie Service can help you if you give it some of your interests (or “wishes.”)
11. Characters, Shows, Fireworks and Pin Trading May Be Different For You
Character Meet and Greets
Character dining is available in select locations. You can book reservations at:
- Garden Grill Restaurant
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall
- Cinderella's Royal Table
- Crystal Palace
- Hollywood & Vine
- Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera
- Storybook Dining at Artist's Point
- Tusker House
- Cape May Cafe
- Chef Mickey's
Fireworks, parades, and stage shows are on, and they are fantastic! Each park has some way for the characters to make an appearance, be it a boat or a character wave.
Magic Kingdom is offering the Festival of Fantasy Parade, Disney Adventure Friends Cavalcade, and Mickey's Celebration Cavalcade.
I highly recommend either staying for the fireworks shows or coming back for them.
Fireworks are back and fan favorites like Happily Ever After have returned. In EPCOT, “Luminous The Symphony of Us” will debut on Dec. 5, 2023! So new nighttime spectaculars await. You can also enjoy the Fantasmic! Show in Disney's Hollywood Studios.
Some of the stage shows you can enjoy in Disney in 2024 include;
Beauty & The Beast at Disney's Hollywood Studios, a Celebration of Festival of the Lion King at Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park, Finding Nemo: The Big, Blue…and Beyond takes place at Disney's Animal Kingdom, and For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
You can also enjoy an animation experience and a bird show in Animal Kingdom.
Pin trading is still happening at Disney. Traders can go to designated pin trading stations at each of the theme parks, at Disney Springs, and the resorts.
In EPCOT's World Showcase, Kidcot is a great activity to enjoy. With many of the international Cast Members now back, it's a great way for kids to learn about the countries and interact with these Cast Members. This fantastic experience where kids travel “around the world” in Epcot and pick up a country card at each of the countries, IS taking place.
12. All Transportation Is Running
Walt Disney World's epic transportation system is all part of the magic, and you'll be happy to know that all transportation is running – from boats, buses, Minnie Van service, and monorail to Disney Skyliner.
But, since January 1, 2022, we bid farewell to Disney's Magical Express. You can book with Mears Connect for transportation from Orlando Airport to Disney area hotels.
You can expect lines for buses, so plan accordingly or drive (if you have a rental car) to the theme parks. Parking is free for Disney Resort Hotel guests.
13. Visit Smarter With Disney Genie and Disney Genie+ Services and Virtual Queues At Disney World 2024
The Fast Pass+ may be no more, but in October 2021, Disney granted us three wishes! Introducing… Disney Genie Service and Disney Genie+, and Lightning Lane service.
If you ever wished to have someone experienced to hold your hand and show you all the best Disney attractions, help you create an itinerary, and tell you when to go to certain attractions, then you'll love these new features that you can find in My Disney Experience app.
First of all, let's look at how Disney Genie service and Disney Genie+ service work!
Disney Genie Service
With Disney Genie Service, all you have to do is to select the kind of attractions you're interested in, say, Star Wars or a general theme like Disney Princesses, and Genie will suggest a personalized itinerary for you. No longer will you have to zig-zag through the park or even rely on touring plans!
On top of that, Disney Genie Service will also show you current estimated wait times for each attraction so that you choose when it's appropriate to go to that attraction. It's almost like having a “genie-p-s” to help you navigate the theme parks.
This service is FREE for all theme park guests. Disney doesn't get more magical than this!
Disney Genie + Service
If you thought Disney Genie Service was cool, wait until you see what Disney Genie + can do!
On top of the cool features that come with the Disney Genie Service, with the Disney Genie+, you'll also be able to choose the next available arrival time to some attractions and also get fast entry to attractions through the Lightning Lane.
This is available at 40 attractions throughout Walt Disney World Resort. This service is an additional fee of approximately $15-$25 per person per day (subject to change.)
How Disney Genie+ Works: Quick Overview
While it sounds so exciting to book your choices, don't get carried away, as you can't pre-book every attraction at once. Beginning at 7 am on the day of your theme park visit, you can book your first Disney Genie + attraction out of the 40 in this service.
After you check in for your first ride, or after your arrival window has passed, you can then book your next (similar to the old FastPass+ system). You can keep doing this until the park closes.
More Disney Genie + Perks
Need more reasons to upgrade to Genie+? Maybe the Disney PhotoPass Lenses and Audio Tales features will convince you.
With the PhotoPass Lenses, you will be able to explore impressive augmented reality effects on your mobile phone while the Audio Tales will help you discover the park in the most magical way possible by getting behind-the-scenes insights you can listen to any time during your visit. Think of this as an audio-guided tour of Disney!
You can easily purchase the Disney Genie+ from the My Disney Experience app on the day of your visit or when you buy your theme park tickets (just note this will be added to all of your theme park tickets.) If you want to do it on some days and not others, purchase it separately.
Individual Lightning Lane
Individual Lightning Lane is an additional, ala carte option for specific and most popular rides. The Lightning Lane add-ons ARE NOT INCLUDED IN Disney Genie +. These are in addition to those attractions, so if you don't purchase Disney Genie +, don't worry. You can purchase Lightning Lane Selections individually but only for the most popular attractions.
The prices for individual Lightning Lane rides vary by date, attraction, and theme park. So, you could pay less for Magic Kingdom's Seven Dwarf's Mine Train in January than you would in March, for example.
But there is a catch. You can only book the Lightning Lane INDIVIDUAL for up to 2 attractions total per day.
You CAN buy Disney Genie + AND add up to 2 Lightning Lane Selections for individual attractions if you wish.
One caveat is that you can't “rebook” a Lightning Lane ride more than once a day (in other words, if you want to ride an attraction again, you have to go to the standby line for your second time.)
It is a bit confusing, I'll admit. But in summary, you can essentially pay to get on several attractions faster.
Currently, there are two attractions that have a Virtual Queue at Walt Disney World. They are TRON Lightcycle / Run in Magic Kingdom Park and Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind in EPCOT. Sometimes Virtual Queues are put in place for other attractions for periods of time.
How It Works:
You have to use your My Disney Experience app to book the Virtual Queue. For these two attractions, you either need to book a Virtual Queue or you need to purchase an Individual Lightning Lane. There is no standby queue for either of these attractions at this time.
You can only book a Virtual Queue once per day during regular park hours. But you CAN book a Virtual Queue AND an Individual Lightning Lane if you are lucky enough to secure both.
Before you book the Virtual Queue, make sure you have a valid theme park ticket. You then want to be on your My Disney Experience account a couple minutes before the queue opens for booking.
You have two daily opportunities to request to join the Virtual Queue for these two attractions. Once you book it, you are assigned a number with an approximate time it is expected to be called. Once your number is called, you have one hour to return and enjoy the attraction.
These are the times when Virtual Queues open:
- 7:00 AM (you DO NOT have to be in the respective park at this time but note these go quickly).
- 1:00 PM (you have to be inside the park at this time for the respective attraction to book the queue.)
14. What's New: Attractions, Dining, Shows, and Experiences!
If it has been a year or longer since your last visit, there are likely at least one or more new attractions, restaurants and shows that have opened.
Here's a look at what's new:
- Remy's Ratatouille Adventure: Discover one of the newest attractions in the World Showcase – Remy's Ratatouille Adventure! Explore Remy's world in Gusteau's kitchen in the city of lights, Paris, as you ride in this new attraction in EPCOT’s France pavilion in World Showcase. (You have to watch the “Ratatouille” movie to fully enjoy this concept)
- Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railroad: Join a fun-filled adventure with Goofy, Mickey, and Minnie as your train comes a part and goes on a whirlwind adventure. This ride in Hollywood Studios is perfect for toddlers and kids of all ages.
- TRON Lightcycle / Run Open: This fun thrill ride has opened in Magic Kingdom Park. A unique thrill ride, you hop aboard your Lightcycle to race into across the world in this attraction based on the TRON films.
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind: One of the best thrill rides to come to life, you take off on an intergalactic chase through space and time to a classic song with your Guardians pals!
- Journey of Water Inspired by Moana: This spectacular walk through attraction in EPCOT is a unique way to explore the magic of water in a lush display based on the Moana film.
- Happily Ever After: From nonstop Disney music to magical fireworks and immersive projection effects, nights at Disney will be a time to remember for a lifetime at this Magic Kingdom night show spectacular.
- Space 220 Restaurant: This new experiential dining takes you out of this world to dine on the space station. With specialty drinks like Moon Rocks for kids and Stargarita for adults, plus a delicious menu, it is one of the most coveted dining experiences to date at Disney World 2024.
- Luminous The Symphony Of Us: Nothing brings people closer like an enchanting night full of Disney stories and songs at EPCOT. This new nighttime spectacular “Luminous The Symphony of Us” will feature fireworks, fountains, lasers, lighting effects and music.
- Drawn to Life: Watch creativity and imagination come to life as Disney animation blends with the impeccable spectacle of Cirque du Soleil!
- Fab 50 Color Collection: Is it even a 50th anniversary without 50 cast characters dripping in Gold? Certainly, not! Discover all these characters in all 4 parks and while they were put in place for the 50th, they are still there for you to enjoy.
- Delicious Treats: There is a whole new world of delicious food and restaurants at Walt Disney World Resort. Great ones to be on the look out for include: Steakhouse 71, California Grill, Space 220, Rodeo RoundUp BBQ or La Crêperie de Paris. There are also several new delicious Walt Disney World snacks to try (check out the Tree Cake in EPCOT's Connections Cafe!)
- Rose & Crown Fireworks Dining Package: Enjoy fireworks with views of the Harmonious while dining at the lakefront patio in the English pavilion of the World Showcase.
- Spice Road Table Fireworks Dining Package: Take in the views of the impressive fireworks while enjoying a meal in front of the Moroccan Pavilion.
- Dining Plans Return! As of January 9, 2024, Disney Dining Plans have returned! You can add them to any Disney Resort Package for arrival after January 9th.
- Discounts and Special Offers: Disney is running several specials and discounts on their website. If you are planning to visit Walt Disney World in 2024, I definitely recommend a visit to this page to find the best offer to help save on your Disney World vacation.
15. Extended Evening Theme Park Hours And Early Theme Park Entry
If you're staying at any of the Disney Deluxe Resorts and Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts, you'll be happy to know that you'll get to enjoy more Disney magic with the extended hours.
Though this only happens during select evenings in select theme parks, you'll get to enjoy Disney for more hours.
During this time, some attractions will stay open until 11:00 PM and some until midnight but be sure to read the official website to know what to expect before you plan to extend your evening.
All Disney Resort hotel guests get early entry in the mornings as one of the benefits of staying at a Disney Resort hotel. With this benefit, you can enter any theme park for which you have a valid ticket 30 minutes prior to the General Admission opening. It helps maximize the magic of your vacation!
16. MagicBand+ Is Your New Best Friend
Forget the Disney MagicBands as you know them! MagicBand+ will make visiting Disney a whole new experience on top of the pros of the usual Magic bands.
Remember the Fab 50 golden character statues we talked about earlier, you'll need the MagicBand+ to be able to interact with them. You'll also be able to find virtual bounties in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
And another enchanting feature is that the MagicBand+ will be in sync with the color of the fireworks at night! Magical, right? You can also pick one that suits your personality to show off your Disneyside!
There are many places where your MagicBand+ might surprise you and light up near interactive attractions. It definitely adds some magic to your Disney World trip in 2024.
Final Thought On Disney World 2024: What You Need To Know Before Visiting Walt Disney World This Year
Disney World in 2024 has thrown out the rule book many of us Disney files have come to know. But you can still have a very magical experience.
And as always, Walt Disney World has always required planning, and I hope these tips we learned from experience will hopefully help you prepare for your Disney visit in 2024.