If you are thinking of visiting Disney World in 2023, you'll want to read this to help you plan your vacation! As always, Disney comes up with new and exciting experiences and 2023 is no different.
First, let's get the elephant out of the room (and no, I'm not talking about Dumbo.) The big question on everyone's mind is, “Disney World 2023 – is it still magical?”
YES. Even in 2023, Walt Disney World is still quite magical. In fact, it's going to be one of the best as Disney World's 50th Anniversary Celebration continues through March 2023. But that's not it, Walt Disney Company celebrates its 100th Anniversary in October 2023 so you can be assured of an even more magical time as the company that brought us everything Disney marks its centennial celebrations.
Ready to experience the happiest place in the world? Here's what you need to know before visiting Walt Disney World this year.
This post contains affiliate links which means I may receive a commission at no cost to you should you make a purchase using this link. See my disclaimer.
Walt Disney World 2023: 15+ Tips For Visiting This Year
If you are planning to visit Disney World in 2023, there are several key things you need to know before planning your Walt Disney World vacation. Be sure to include a trip to Magic Kingdom to see the castle!
First, for now, throw out all you knew before about navigating the parks. Disney World 2023 is an entirely different beast (and I don't mean the one Belle married.)
Second, if this will be your first-ever trip to Walt Disney World, know that Disney World 2023 is not typical to years past. There are many new features and special events and activities because of the Disney World 50th Celebration and the Walt Disney Company celebrates its 100th Anniversary. So there is a lot of new pixie dust flying around!
You may want to check out my Disney World For Beginners guide to give you an overview.
Lastly, the tips in this post are current at of the time of publishing.
Disney is constantly releasing updates and may modify or change their rules, availability, and add new features over the course of the year. But for now, these tips will help you if you have a trip planned in the coming months.
- Theme Park Reservations Required
- Many New Touchless Technologies Added
- My Disney Experience App Needed
- No Fast Pass+ Reservations
- Make Dining Reservations
- Mobile Ordering Required In Some Places For Quick Service
- Expect Lines and Plan Accordingly
- Characters, Parades, Pin Trading, Attractions Different
- Introduction of Disney Genie and Disney Genie+ Services
- Celebration of the Disney 50th Anniversary is On until March 2023
- Celebration of the 100th Anniversary of Walt Disney Company.
- Extended Evening Theme Park Hours and Early Theme Park Entry are Available
- Expect New Attractions and Experiences
1. Theme Park Reservations Required
From now until January 2023 (yes, 2023), it is still required to make a theme park reservation. You want to check the Walt Disney World reservation system first before buying your tickets to make sure you can get into your selected theme park.
If you buy the tickets first, you may have just bought tickets you can't use. So check reservation availability first.
Then, once you buy your tickets, reserve your theme park dates. Valid tickets are required to make a reservation, and the tickets and reservation MUST be on the same day.
Note that reservations fill up weeks to months in advance. So get your tickets and reservations as soon as you can.
Here's How To Make A Disney World 2023 Park Reservation
- First, check which parks are available. Note that that availability differs if you are buying general tickets, are an annual pass holder, or are staying at select resort hotels. Be sure and select the right button to get accurate information.
- Then, purchase your tickets for your park or select the Park Hopper option.
- Make sure your tickets are connected to your account and your My Disney Experience app. And be sure to create your “party” of family members traveling with you. This will make everything below much easier!
- Make your theme park reservations for you and your party. You can make Theme Park Reservations as soon as you buy your theme park tickets, and it is recommended to do it right away since the reservations fill up fast. This means that if you don't make reservations, you may not get into a theme park!
- If you choose to purchase the Park Hopper, you need a reservation for the first park and then can go to the second park after 2 p.m. until the second park's closing.
- Currently, you don't need a reservation for the second park (but this can change), and is subject to availability and park capacity. And, you have to actually enter the first park for the Park Hopper to the second park to be valid.
- A dining reservation in a park does not grant you entry. You have to have a reservation to enter or have the Park Hopper (though a reservation in the second park doesn't guarantee access.)
2. Touchless Technology Available
Walt Disney World Resort IS offering many ways to take advantage of touchless technology. These include:
- Mobile Order Service for Dining: You can order your Quick Service meal ahead of time and select a pick up time right from your My Disney Experience app.
- Restaurant Walk-Up List: If you want to visit a restaurant but didn't have an Advance Dining Reservation, you can add your party's name to the Restaurant Walk Up List (if available at select locations) using the My Disney Experience app.
- Mobile Check-In for Reservations: Let them know you are there for your Advance Dining Reservation from your phone!
- Scannable Codes for Select Restaurant Menus: While at a table-service restaurant, you can scan a code to access the digital menu.
- Online Check-In at Disney Resort Hotels: You can use online check in at Disney Resort hotels if you want to avoid walking in to the lobby. When the room is ready, Disney will send you a notification and then, you can use either a MagicBand or a digital key on your My Disney Experience app.
- For theme park entry use MagicBands, or a Disney MagicMobile pass on your phone. There are no paper tickets or finger prints at this time.
- Cashless Transactions: You can use your debit or credit cards, Disney gift cards, Mobile Wallet, Apple Pay, or charge to your room using your MagicBand.
3. Download My Disney Experience App
I always recommend downloading the My Disney Experience app to your phone.
Not only will it help you monitor ride wait times and keep track of all of your reservations. But, it is also how you can make new reservations, add yourself to the Walk-Up List for table dining service, and mobile order for Quick Service.
It is also where you can purchase PhotoPass photos, have access to your Disney Genie, Disney Genie+, and Lightning Lane information, make park reservations, keep track of theme park tickets, and more. It is pretty much the keeper of every detail of your entire Walt Disney World Resort vacation (think of it as your personal travel agent and tour operator right on your phone!)
4. No Fast Pass+ Reservations
For those of us who have strategized Fast Pass+ reservations in years past, having no Fast Pass+ Reservations takes getting used to.
So, you just have to stand in line or you can purchase the Disney Genie+ and Individual Lightning Lane Passes. I know, my inner Donald Duck was mumbling too. Disney World 2023 is a whole new world for us Fast Pass+ fanatics.
But don't panic.
Disney has now introduced the new Genie and Genie + services that will replace the Fast Pass +. More details on this later in the article.
There are also no more virtual cues. For Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, which used to have a virtual queue, this is now a separate Individual Lightning Lane purchase to get on fast or wait in the general line. This is done through the My Disney Experience app, and a theme park entrance to Disney Hollywood Studios is required.
The same is now true for Remy's Ratatouille Adventure in Epcot (see more info below). And theme park tickets to Epcot are required for this attraction.
But, there are a few things to note. If you're a Disney Resort Hotel guest, you can now enjoy EARLY THEME PARK ENTRY 30 minutes before the regular opening in the morning. And guests at deluxe Disney Resort hotels can have select extended evening hours (check with your hotel for dates and details.)
5. Make Dining Reservations Early
As soon as you are 60 days out from your arrival, you can begin to make Disney Dining Reservations. Be sure to do them as soon as you can, as they fill up. And, many places only accept dining reservations (no walk-ins.) there.
There are some restaurants accepting a waiting list (called a walk up list) which you can join from your My Disney Experience app. Some of these are an hour wait and you have to be near the restaurant to join the walk up list.
But, my suggestion is to get those dining reservations at 60 days out, especially for coveted restaurants like the new Space 220 restaurant in Epcot and the new experience at the Be Our Guest restaurant in Magic Kingdom.
If you keep checking, sometimes new times get released. But if you have your heart set on a dining experience, or want to guarantee a sit-down meal, book it early!
In addition, Quick Service lines are long and you can only order via the My Disney Experience app (see #7). So, it is good to have Disney dining reservations in your pocket.
6. Mobile Ordering For Quick Service Required At Many Locations
Many Quick-Service dining locations require you to mobile order via the My Disney Experience app.
Some now allow walk-ups. But a few locations only allow you to order via Mobile Ordering.
To do this, you have to:
- Pre-order on the My Disney Experience app
- Select a pickup time
- Alert the Quick Service restaurant via the app when you have arrived
- Wait until they let you know it is ready
Mobile Ordering Quick Service In The Parks
If you plan to have quick service lunch or dinner in the theme parks, ORDER YOUR MEAL IN ADVANCE. We found that at 10:00 a.m., the Quick Service restaurants were already booking pick up times around 12 p.m.
That means, if you wait until 12 p.m. to order lunch, you may not be able to pick it up until 2 p.m.
So sometime in the morning, decide which Quick Service location you want, place the order and select the pick up window for when you want to eat lunch. Otherwise, you may miss out on the time you hoped for.
Mobile Ordering is easy and convenient! You can simply put in your order while standing in line, choose a pickup time for when you will be ready to eat, and forget about it until it's time for you to arrive to the restaurant for pickup. Then, arrive at your chosen Quick Service restaurant at your pickup time, tell the app you are there, and like magic, your meal is ready for you!
7. Expect Lines For Everything
For an experienced Disney guest who is used to finding ways to navigate the system efficiently, it was hard to accept there were lines for everything. And, I mean EVERYTHING.
From long lines for a snack vendor to lines for attractions to lines to enter stores, be prepared to stand in lines. And plan accordingly.
In fact, this is a good time to download the Play Disney Parks app and have some fun while you wait.
Get to the parks as early as possible (and take advantage of Early Entry if you are a Disney Resort hotel guest,) get in line for your must-do attractions first, and take advantage the new Disney Genie Service to help you make the most of your visit. Also, take advantage of the Individual Lightning Lane and Disney Genie + options if you can, and don't save your souvenir shopping until the end.
Visit the shops in the middle of the day. Note they are not sending purchases back to your room, so you will need to carry it through the park.
But, trust me waiting until the end will get you standing in a long line with everyone else who had the same idea.
Avoid shopping at Disney Springs on the weekends, and try to visit the shops and snack carts at off times. It is very busy at the parks!
8. Some Lines Aren't What They Seem
While the lines for attractions look daunting and may have a nasty number like a 60-minute wait, note that these aren't always accurate. On several occasions, we stood in what we thought was a 45 or 60-minute line for an attraction only to get to the front in 20 minutes.
Now, that's my kind of Disney magic!
We had two times when the lines took longer than the estimated wait time. But more often, the opposite was true and we rode quite a lot for not having Fast Pass+ reservations.
You also may have to zig-zag around the parks more due to the varying wait times and to maximize your magic . But have flexibility and patience and you can enjoy quite a lot of the theme park offerings. And keep in mind, the Disney Genie Service can help you if you give it some of your interests (or “wishes.”)
9. Characters, Shows, Attractions, and Pin Trading
Character Meet and Greets
Character dining is available, but modified, in select locations. You can book reservations at Garden Grill Restaurant, Hollywood & Vine, Topolino’s Terrace – Flavors of the Riviera and Chef Mickey's for character dining.
Fireworks, parades, and stage shows are on, and they are fantastic! Each park has some way for the characters to make an appearance, be it a boat, or a character wave.
Magic Kingdom is offering the Festival of Fantasy Parade, Disney Adventure Friends Cavalcade, and Mickey's Celebration Cavalcade.
Magic Kingdom's Enchantment and Epcot's Harmonious fireworks shows are absolutely fantastic. Both are in celebration of Disney's 50th Celebration (a.k.a. The Happiest Celebration On Earth.)
I highly recommend either staying for the fireworks shows or coming back for them.
Some of the stage shows you can enjoy in Disney in 2023 include;
Beauty & The Beast at Disney's Hollywood Studios, a Celebration of Festival of the Lion King at Disney's Animal Kingdom Theme Park, and For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
You can also enjoy an animation experience and a bird show in Animal Kingdom.
Pin trading is still happening at Disney. Traders can go to designated pin trading stations at each of the theme parks, at Disney Springs, and the resorts.
Kidcot, the fantastic experience where kids travel “around the world” in Epcot and pick up a country card at each of the countries, IS taking place.
10. All Transportation Is Running
Walt Disney World's epic transportation system is all part of the magic, and you'll be happy to know that all transportation is running – from boats, buses, Minnie Van service, and monorail, to Disney Skyliner.
But, since January 1, 2022, we bid farewell to Disney's Magical Express. You can book with Mears Connect for transportation from Orlando airport to Disney area hotels.
You can expect lines for buses, so plan accordingly or drive (if you have a rental car) to the theme parks. Parking is free for Disney Resort Hotel guests.
11. Visit Smarter With Disney Genie and Disney Genie+ Services At Disney World 2023
The Fast Pass+ may be no more, but in October 2021, Disney granted us three wishes! Introducing… Disney Genie Service and Disney Genie+, and Lightning Lane service.
If you ever wished to have someone experienced to hold your hand and show you all the best Disney attractions, help you create an itinerary, and tell you when to go to certain attractions, then you'll love these new features that you can find in My Disney Experience app.
First of all, let's look at how Disney Genie service and Disney Genie+ service work!
Disney Genie Service
With Disney Genie Service, all you have to do is to select the kind of attractions you're interested in say, Star Wars or a general theme like Disney Princesses and Genie will suggest a personalized itinerary for you. No longer will you have to zig zag through the park or even rely on touring plans!
On top of that, Disney Genie Service will also show you current estimated wait times for each attraction so that you choose when it's appropriate to go to that attraction. It's almost like having a “genie-p-s” to help you navigate the theme parks.
This service is FREE for all theme park guests. Disney doesn't get more magical than this!
Disney Genie + Service
If you thought Disney Genie Service was cool, wait until you see what Disney Genie + can do!
On top of the cool features that come with the Disney Genie Service, with the Disney Genie+, you'll also be able to choose the next available arrival time to some attractions and also get fast entry to attractions through the Lightning Lane.
This is available at 40 attractions throughout Walt Disney World Resort. This service is an additional fee, at $15 per person per day.
How Disney Genie+ Works: Quick Overview
While it sounds so exciting to book your choices, don't get carried away as you can't pre-book every attraction at once. Beginning at 7am on the day of your theme park visit, you can book your first Disney Genie + attraction out of the 40 in this service.
After you check-in for your first ride, or after your arrival window has passed, you can then book your next (similar to the old FastPass+ system). You can keep doing this until the park closes.
More Disney Genie + Perks
Need more reasons to upgrade to Genie+? Maybe the Disney PhotoPass Lenses and Audio Tales features will convince you.
With the PhotoPass Lenses, you will be able to explore impressive augmented reality effects on your mobile phone while the Audio tales will help you discover the park in the most magical way possible by getting behind-the-scenes insights you can listen to any time during your visit. Think of this as an audio-guided tour of Disney!
You can easily purchase the Disney Genie+ from the My Disney Experience app on the day of your visit or when you buy your theme park tickets (just note this will be added to all of your theme park tickets.) If you want to do it on some days and not others, purchase it separately.
Individual Lightning Lane
Individual Lightning Lane is an additional, ala carte option for specific and most popular rides. The Lightning Lane add ons ARE NOT INCLUDED IN Disney Genie +. These are in addition to those attractions, so if you don't purchase Disney Genie + don't worry. You can purchase Lightning Lane Selections individually but only for the most popular attractions.
The prices for individual Lightning Lane rides varies by date, attraction, and theme park. So, you could pay less for Magic Kingdom's Seven Dwarf's Mine Train in January than you would in March, for example.
But there is a catch. You can only book the Lightning Lane INDIVIDUAL for up to 2 attractions total per day.
You CAN buy Disney Genie + AND add up to 2 Lightning Lane Selections for individual attractions if you wish.
See the complete list of attractions here.
One caveat is that you can't “rebook” a Lightning Lane ride more than once in a day (in other words, if you want to ride an attraction again, you have to go to the standby line for your second time.)
It is a bit confusing, I'll admit. But in summary, you can essentially pay to get on several attractions faster.
12. The 50th Anniversary Celebration Continues in 2023
This has got to be the biggest news of the season! With an 18-month long celebration, ending on 31st March 2023, Disney has outdone itself in my opinion!
With new looks for Mickey, Minnie, and Friends, impressive classics, and cast members ready to put on epic and unforgettable shows, this is truly the world’s most magical celebration!
Celebrations will be across all 4 parks so come ready to explore new exciting attractions and entertainments, including new nighttime spectaculars!
New attractions, entertainment, and special events you can look forward to during Disney's 50th Anniversary Celebration:
- Remy's Ratatouille Adventure: Discover the newest attraction in the World Showcase – Remy's Ratatotouille Adventure! Explore Remy's world in Gusteau's kitchen in the city of lights, Paris, as you ride in this new attraction in EPCOT’s France pavilion in World Showcase. (You have to watch the “Ratatouille” movie to fully enjoy this concept)
- Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railroad: While not officially part of the 50th celebration, Disney 2023 brings this new ride kids will love. Join a fun-filled advanture with Goofy, Mickey and Minnie, as your train comes a part and goes on a whirlwind adventure. This ride in Hollywood Studios is perfect for toddlers and kids of all ages.
- Disney Enchantment: From nonstop Disney music to magical fireworks and immersive projection effects, nights at Disney will be a time to remember for a lifetime at this Magic Kingdom night show spectacular.
- Space 220 Restaurant: This new experiential dining takes you out of this world to dine on the space station. With specialty drinks like Moon Rocks for kids and Stargarita for adults, plus a delicious menu, it is one of the most coveted dining experiences to date at Disney World 2023.
- Beacons of Magic: As part of the World's Most Magical Celebration, each of the four theme parks' icons will be lit up in the evenings, sending out “beacons of magic” to invite one and all to come celebrate. Available nightly in select theme parks.
- Disney Kite Tails: Disney sky will be adorned with impressive kite-themed characters and high-flying performances with Disney songs in Disney's Animal Kingdom.
- Harmonious: Nothing brings people closer like an enchanting night full of Disney stories and songs at EPCOT.
- Drawn to Life: Watch creativity and imagination come to life as Disney animation blends with the impeccable spectacle of Cirque du Soleil!
- Fab 50 Color Collection: Is it even a 50th anniversary without 50 cast characters dripping in Gold? Certainly, not! Discover all these characters in all 4 parks.
- Delicious Treats: Nothing says 50 years than new additions of delicious food and restaurants. You can grab breakfast, lunch, or dinner at Steakhouse 71, California Grill, Space 220 or La Crêperie de Paris. There are also several 50th Anniversary Special Treats throughout the Walt Disney World Resort. *Note: The Disney Dining Plan has not yet returned. But they are coming back at some form sometime soon, according to the Walt Disney World website.
- Magic Kingdom 50th Fireworks Dessert Parties: Eat all the pastries you can while watching fireworks in celebration of 50 years at Magic Kingdom.
- Rose & Crown Fireworks Dining Package: Enjoy fireworks with views of the Harmonious while dining at the lakefront patio in the English pavilion of the World Showcase.
- Spice Road Table Fireworks Dining Package: Take in the views of the impressive fireworks while enjoying a meal in front of the Moroccan Pavilion.
These and much more are some of the attractions and events you can expect during the Disney 18-month 50th anniversary celebration, which began in October 2021.
And while it isn't technically part of the celebration, many Disney fans are celebrating the OPENING of Epcot's Space 220 Restaurant. Now, my husband is so excited about this (he knows a thing or two about space).
This out-of-this-world dining experience includes a panoramic view of space from a space station, after boarding a special space elevator. You get an aerial view of Epcot while you hang out high above planet Earth! And, while enjoying the view and dining on specialty cuisine at this centerpiece experience, be sure to try one of my favorite desserts back here on earth, Sticky Toffee Pudding! Get reservations early, and theme park tickets to Epcot are required.
13. Extended Evening Theme Park Hours And Early Theme Park Entry
If you're staying at any of the Disney Deluxe Resorts and Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts, you'll be happy to know that you'll get to enjoy more Disney magic with the extended hours.
Though this only happens during select evenings in select theme parks, you'll get to enjoy Disney for more hours during the 50th Anniversary celebration.
During this time, some attractions will stay open until 11:00 PM and some until midnight but be sure to read the official website to know what to expect before you plan to extend your evening.
All Disney Resort hotel guests get early entry in the mornings as one of the benefits of staying at a Disney Resort hotel.
14. Expect New Attractions and Experiences at Disney World 2023
Disney has already announced some exciting new attractions and features in 2023 with some starting as early as the beginning of the year while others have no date yet but they're still equally exciting.
Below are some that are anticipated to make Disney even more magical.
Disney World Star Wars Hotel — Galactic Starcruiser
Not an attraction per se but this experience is anticipated to be like “boarding a starship alive with characters and stories that unfold all around you”.
It might be a star wars hotel but Disney refers to it as “This isn’t storytelling – it’s storyliving, where you’ll see, feel and live Star Wars in a whole new way.”
This hotel/ experience opened in March 2022.
Forget the Disney Magicbands as you know them! MagicBand+ will make visiting Disney a whole new experience on top of the pros of the usual Magic bands.
Remember the Fab 50 golden character statues we talked about earlier, you'll need the MagicBand+ to be able to interact with them. You'll also be able to find virtual bounties in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
And another enchanting feature is that the MagicBand+ will be in sync with the color of the fireworks at night! Magical, right?
Moana — Journey of Water
EPCOT is getting a new attraction… Moana — Journey of Water! Guests will able able to interact with water in new exciting ways they never imagined possible with this new attraction. I can't wait for this one! It is expected to open in late 2023.
Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind
Another exciting attraction that recently came to Disney in 2022 is the Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind. This ride is expected to be an incredible upgrade to EPCOT.
15. Celebrate Disney's 100 Years of Wonder
Just when we thought the party was stopping at the 50th Disneyworld anniversary, another party is here and I am super pumped! Hello… Walt Disney Company’s 100th Anniversary Celebration.
Though the 100th-anniversary date is in October 2023, the celebrations will start in January 2023 and last throughout the year.
As the company marks this “historic and unprecedented milestone,” they have not left Disney fans behind. In fact, this is expected to be the “largest cross-company global celebration in the 100-year history of The Walt Disney Company.” And to commemorate this outstanding achievement, many exciting things are coming to Disney.
New attractions, entertainment, and special events you can look forward to during Walt Disney Company’s 100th Anniversary Celebration:
- New attire for Mickey Mouse: A shimmering new Plantinum look for Mickey Mouse and Minnie was recently unveiled and it's nothing short of the glamour! It's definitely worth celebrating 100 years in.
- Disney Sleeping Beauty Castle will also get a new look: It's not only Mickey, Minnie, and friends who will get a new look, the sleeping beauty castle will also be dressed in Platinum.
- NEW Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway attraction in Disneyland park: It's all about Mickey and Minnie on this new ride that defies physics. With fun twists and turns, this runway railway will enchant the young and old.
- New Nighttime Spectaculars: Nights at Disney will not be the same with these new nighttime spectaculars. Wondrous Journeys in Disneyland park will pay tribute to all the Walt Disney Animation Studios films with mesmerizing fireworks to crown the night and World of Color – One at Disney California Adventure will shed light on the various stories told by Disney over the years.
- Nighttime spectacular at EPCOT: Disney has also announced a new nighttime spectacular at EPCOT though details about it haven't been fully released. It's expected to start in late 2023.
- Disney 100 — The TRAVELING Exhibition: The 100-year celebrations won't just stop inside the parks. To launch the tour, there will be a Disney artifacts exhibition at Franklin Institute in Philadelphia in February 2023. From there, exhibitions will be held in various cities and some that have already been confirmed include Chicago, Kansas City, and Munich, Germany.
Final Thought On Disney World 2023: What You Need To Know Before Visiting Walt Disney World This Year
Disney World in 2023 has thrown out the rule book many of us Disney-files have come to know. But, you can still have a very magical experience.
With the 50th celebration still going on, the Walt Disney Company 100th Anniversary on its way, and some incredible new attractions, this is one of the BEST times to visit Walt Disney World Resort!
And as always, Walt Disney World has always required planning and I hope these tips we learned from experience will hopefully help you prepare for your Disney visit in 2023.
Like This Post? Please Share It! You Might Also Like These!
Our Disney World Cost Calculator: Our Real Costs and Tips For Disney On A Budget
Guide To Universal vs Disney World: Similarities and Differences
The Ultimate Lockers at Universal Studios Guide
Ooh, La La! 15+ Visiting Tips for Disneyland Paris You’ll Be Glad You Know
50 Things To Do With Kids in Orlando!
Is The Disney Vacation Club Worth It? All You Need To Know
21 Expert Tips For Visiting Disneyland With Toddlers, Preschoolers, and Babies!
The Absolutely Very Best Shoes For Disney World
25+ Best Things To Do On Anna Maria Island For Families
17 Best Disney World Rides For Multigenerational Families
18 Expert Tips For Visiting Disney World With A Toddler (or Baby)
The Best Disney World Rides For Toddlers
The Very Best Things To Do At Disney World for Teens and Tweens
8 Very Best Products for Kids' Carry-ons You Need
3 thoughts on “Disney World 2023: What You Need To Know Before Visiting Walt Disney World This Year”
Great mention of all of the Disney changes to be aware of! I feel that needing reservations and the lack of FastPasses are huge, and definitely something to be aware of. I like how you mention that the lines appear longer than they really are too, for yes, we just got back from Universal Studios, and with social distancing in lines, they went by way faster than we anticipated upon first glance of them.
Thanks, Jen. And, I guess if we have to stand in lines, its a good thing if they move fast, right? 🙂
This post is a gem! Thanks for taking the time to share all these updates. I had no idea. To be honest, I think they are doing a great job at keeping everyone safe which I do appreciate.