– Arrival Into London – Check Into Accommodations – Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour – Princess Diana Memorial Playground/ Kensington Gardens – London Transport Museum/Convent Garden
– Tower of London Family Tour – Boat Ride on the River Thames – Visit Picadilly Circus/Leicester Square – Stop At Hamley's
– Harry Potter Studio Tour at Warner Bros. Studio (full day experience)
If you are an aspiring Hogwarts student and are headed to England, a London Harry Potter experience is an absolute must!
– Hampton Court Palace One of my kids' favorite places to visit right outside of central London. – Harrods Take an evening trip over to Harrods department store to see the iconic location and favorite shop of the late Princess Diana.
– Harry Potter Walking Tour I recommend starting your morning with a Magical Harry Potter Walking Tour that kids will love. – West End Show Late Afternoon Matinee or Evening Show – Dinner at Heddon Street Kitchen or Prezzo before or after show