Are you looking for a Yellowstone itinerary for 3 or fewer days? If you want to make the most out of a short three-day trip to the park, this 3-day itinerary for Yellowstone National Park is for you!
• Visit Old Faithful, Old Faithful Lodge, Geysers and Hot Springs Old Faithful is probably the most famous attraction in the whole park. • Grand Prismatic Spring This is where you will get an amazing view of one of the most photographed geothermal features in Yellowstone. • Fairy Falls
• Fountain Paint Pots Worth a visit as it showcases Yellowstone's still active volcano with bubbling brown, grey and pink mud pots. • Gibbon Falls • Norris Geyser Basin • West Thumb Geyser Basin
• Lamar Valley (before 8 AM) to see the animals. • Undine Falls On your way toward Mammoth Hot Springs, stop to see Undine Falls, which is over a 60-foot roadside waterfall into Lava Creek. • Mammoth Hot Springs The Mammoth Springs is one of the highlights of this day.
• Boiling River • Tower Roosevelt Area • The Grand Canyon of the Yellowstone National Park and Canyon Village This is a great opportunity to take some photos. • Artist Point One of the marquees that overlooks the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone.
• Hayden Valley Before 8:30 to see the Animals. • Mud Volcano Mud Volcano is one of the most popular geothermal features in Yellowstone. • Yellowstone Lake Enjoy a boating activity or picnic lunch along the lake.
• Hydrothermal Features • Wildlife Viewing • Horseback Riding or Mule or Llama Trips • Hiking And Camping • Boating, Swimming, And Fishing • Historic Walking Tours at Fort Yellowstone