• Driver's License • Roadside Assistance or AAA card • Road Map, Atlas, or Google Maps • National Park Card • Car Registration • Car Manual • Empty Gas Can • First Aid Kit • Flashlight
Some of these Road Trip necessities should be accessible as you will likely need them when driving the open road.
• List of Portable Snacks • Refillable Drink Holders • Cooler • List Of Portable Meals • Disposable Tableware • Plastic Bags • Cooler • S'more's Kit
Bringing your own Road Trip food list will help save money, time, and its healthier.
• Compression Bags • Quick Dry Travel Towel • Toiletries List • Jewelry • Sunglasses • Clothing List • Day Trip Packing Lists
Use compression bags and packing cubes to save space in your suitcase.
Be sure to keep your electronics accessible and check your USB port in your car to make sure it is compatible.
• Cell Phone • Ipads/Tablets • Computers • Portable Charger for Car • Global Star Spot Device • Toll Transponder • Solar Charger
Whether you are heading out for a short weekend jaunt or a longer road trip, this is our tried and true list of things to bring on a road trip! Also included is:
• An Entertainment Checklist • A Travel Documents Checklist • A Health And Safety Checklist