if you're wondering, “Is Graceland worth visiting,” I answer with a resounding yes! I'm sharing 15 reasons why you should visit Graceland!
• Elvis revolutionized Rock ‘n' Roll. The genre was born once he arrived on the scene. He was a white man bringing black influence into this type of music, and he influenced famous musicians like Michael Jackson, The Beetles, Elton John, and other megastars.
• Graceland is One of the Most Visited Private Residences in America and Memphis, Tennessee. Every year more than 650,000 people visit Graceland. • Graceland is not just the King's house; it's on the National Register of Historic Places and a National Historic Landmark.
• Elvis represents the true American dream as he was born into poverty in Tupelo, Mississippi, and ended up being the undisputed King of Rock n Roll. • Elvis Was One of the Most Influential Musicians in History.
• All the rooms are staged the way Elvis lived in them • His personal collection of cars • His planes • Much of his military gear and Army uniforms • Fun interactive exhibits like the virtual golf cart experience • A gift shop to get Elvis souvenirs • A movie theater and restaurants
• The rooms in the mansion and gardens are basically untouched, so it is an incredibly well-preserved museum featuring a day in the life of Elvis Presley. • Just about everyone has heard of Elvis's pink Cadillac. If you love classic cars, you'll love his pristine classic car collection.
• Visiting Graceland and learning more about Elvis's story gives you a better understanding of his life and death. You can't help but feel compassion for him. • You'll get to see the same things Elvis saw daily and feel his presence. Walking in Elvis's footsteps alone makes visiting Graceland worth it.